Build 3150 Crashes Hard, gets back up. Plea for USB BB support!

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by John@flavors, Feb 6, 2007.

1. John@flavors

John@flavors Junior Member

Parallels,

First of all, We all love you guys.

I have never seen PD have a hard crash, but 3150 has done it twice. MB pro, 2gb ram. It appeared to drag the mac OSX down to the point that I could not do anything except a hard power off.

Let me know how I can help u further.

In a shameless plea for USB support, I would like to beg for blackberry support in the next build. Why you chose to focus on iSight when your business users are a bigger base is beyond me.

Did I mention, we love you guys?

John

2. jdifronzo

jdifronzo Bit poster

3150 crashes for me too when I connect USB to a Blackberry device. I am running a Mac Pro with 2GB.

Jim

3. growild

growild Bit poster

Mine does too, mb pro. When I'm printing, and the computer goes to sleep and I move the mouse to wake it up the entire screen goes dark and gives me no other option that to restart it. I got my computer last Saturday and this has happened 5 or 6 times already. It also crashes when I touch the usb button in th ebottom right of the screen. It will pop up 100 messages saying the usb is busy wait 5-10 seconds and try again but it won't sotp popping up these windwos and then the screen goes dark and tells me to restart my WHOLE computer, not just the windows portion