Payment authorization fails on good card

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by w2m3, Sep 2, 2011.

1. w2m3

w2m3 Bit poster

Hi,

I have been trying to purchase an upgrade to version 7 from your site, but I continually get a "Payment authorization failed." message for a good credit card (I checked with the issuer). I have checked my billing address details, card number, etc.

Are you having trouble with credit card authorizations?

Thanks.

2. AlexandraK

AlexandraK Member

Hello w2m3,

We will contact you shortly to handle this issue.

3. ArvindV

ArvindV Bit poster

Same problem. Multiple cards and Paypal tried.

4. HirokiK

HirokiK Bit poster

Same problem here too. VISA, Discover and AMEX all major cards and PayPal get a "Payment authorization failed." message.

5. TungH

TungH Bit poster

Wanna grap a legal copy but it disappointed me by this issue, so bad :(.

6. AndreyD

AndreyD Bit poster

Same problem... 4 days can't pay for upgrade. Tryed 2 cards and PayPal.
    Hey guys, you want me to come back to piracy?

7. AlexandraK

AlexandraK Member

Please create a support request to Parallels Customer Service:
    http://www.parallels.com/support/request/

Describe your issue on request creation. Please provide numbers of failed orders there (if any). If you receive error messages, please attach screenshots of these errors.

8. ptcolombo

ptcolombo Bit poster

Same problem here. Have ticket open for 2+ days now. Worse yet, the tech at their call center (India??) said they have no reports of this problem in their system. Clearly they are missing something.

9. geyienhk@yahoo.co.uk

geyienhk@yahoo.co.uk Junior Member

Also facing the same problem.

Impossible to create a support ticket as they ask for an Activation Key or a Product ID and... I don't have one as I can't purchase anything!

Another customer lost.

10. LiudmilaA

LiudmilaA Bit poster

geyienhk@yahoo.co.uk,

You can indicate key for any previous version of Parallels Desktop registered under your account.

11. ErwinK

ErwinK Bit poster

Exactly the same problem!!! Can't purchase upgrade. Payment failed. I've used 4 difference credit cards. WORST, the CREATE SUPPORT REQUEST is DISABLED due to "Popularity of Parallels 7". Please fix this immediately as I ran out of my trial time and am now forced to register. I own previous version of Parallels and would hate to have to switch to VM Ware 5. Someone pls contact me ASAP.

12. ptcolombo

ptcolombo Bit poster

Fixed?

Got an email from support saying Digital Rivers has fixed their problem and all should work. Haven't tried it yet. Hope this helps.

13. OmerY2

OmerY2 Bit poster

I have the same issue. I can not purchase even I tried 3 different credit cards

14. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly send your Parallels Desktop license key in private message. Thanks, Parallels Team.

15. ShankarA1

ShankarA1 Bit poster

Hi Team,

I am unable to purchase license using credit card. I am getting Payment Authorisation failed issue. Please help on the same.

Regards,
    Sankar

16. ErikG2

ErikG2 Bit poster

Hi, I have the same issue: "Parallels You have now updated your subscription payment information. You will receive an email with further information about the payment at a later date." Tried this 5-6 times, please help Parallels support.

17. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your purchased email address over there.

18. ZavierQ

ZavierQ Bit poster

I also had the same issue trying to buy the Mac Pro version. It kept saying payment not authorized. I tried visa and PayPal. Someone pls help me solve the issue because I really enjoy using parallels and my free trial is about to run out

19. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

20. SimonL13

SimonL13 Bit poster

Trying to check out using cards, and all of my details are correct yet it says Payment not authorized. Need to purchase this asap