Have Free Upgrade to 7 Emails been sent ?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by MikeG520, Sep 9, 2011.

?

Have you got your Free upgrade to version 7 key email yet ?

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. no

27 vote(s)
    93.1%
  1. Dmitriy Kazimirov

Dmitriy Kazimirov Bit poster

I originally just downloaded trial and it worked.
    Yesterday used claim form and today got confirmation message with PD7 key
    (I bought PD6 5 Aug)
    not sure if me using claim form related somewhere with it

2. mikedparallels

mikedparallels Junior Member

What do you mean by Claim Form?

What sort of claim form did you use? Where did you get it?
    I purchased PD 6 less than a week before 7 was released (I needed to start working, so couldn't wait for the release). Still waiting for my upgrade key. And my PD 7 trial is going to expire today.

3. Newfiebill

Newfiebill Bit poster

Got Mine today!

Hi Guys,

Just received my PD7 Key today.
    All went well....

4. mikedparallels

mikedparallels Junior Member

7 Days on the Dot

Here we are at 7 Days, and I got my Key. Just in time, as my trial key expired today.

A note to anyone at Parallels who is listening -- this could have been avoided with much clearer and more obvious communication. When I purchased PD6, I was ecstatic to know that I would get the upgrade. What was not obvious from the first screen of purchase was the 7 day delay. Sure, it might have been in the print somewhere, but seriously -- these sorts of conditions/delays need to be spelled out with a tick box of understanding, etc. Being plain spoken with your customers will engender a lot more loyalty than the quick sell.

5. SchnuselDusel

SchnuselDusel Bit poster

Hi, I used the claim form on September 6th and didn't receive an upgrade key. Maybe I am just too impatient. :)

6. juliaplow

juliaplow Hunter

Dear SchnuselDusel, your free upgrade request was approved. You should receive the key in a couple of days. Thank you in advance for your patience!

7. cloudage

cloudage Junior Member

i purchased PD6 at aug 11 and still waiting for upgrade key today.sigh.

8. LiudmilaA

LiudmilaA Bit poster

Dear Jeaz, JunwenH, Newfiebill

Your free upgrade keys have been resent. If you do not receive them, please let us know.

9. LiudmilaA

LiudmilaA Bit poster

I searched with your email in our database and did not locate any orders.

If you purchased your copy through a reseller or your order was processed through Revo IT, please submit free upgrade request here:

http://www.parallels.com/hk/keyfor7/request/

10. cloudage

cloudage Junior Member

it`s strange,i do have receipt email from parallels and also have registered key in my account page...so shoud i fill a claim form and provide screenshot?

11. xl3

xl3 Bit poster

Two days ago I clicked an upgrade link in a recent email from Parallels and ended up purchasing version 6 via the Parallels website (not sure how this was possible). I am unable to submit an upgrade request, instead told to wait for an email. I'm concerned I will be lost in the transition given I upgraded to version 6 AFTER the release of version 7. Anyone else in this situation? Cheers.

12. LiudmilaA

LiudmilaA Bit poster

Please provide me with your Parallels order number in private message and I will check.

13. LiudmilaA

LiudmilaA Bit poster

Dear xl3,

As you placed order from one of the offers for Parallels Desktop 6, your order was placed for version 6.

I checked your order and resent your free upgrade key to your email.

14. xl3

xl3 Bit poster

Wow, thanks for the speedy reply. My upgrade key arrived before I could reply to your initial email. Many thanks for the help. Cheers.

15. cloudage

cloudage Junior Member

message already sent but can not track it in my 'Sent Items',wonder if you received it...

16. scappylappy

scappylappy Bit poster

Day 8 and no email with upgrade

I make this day 8 now and still not heard anything. Upgraded to 6 on 21st August via website so that Parallels would work on Lion, registered and everything. even checked my spam folder. Will have a go with the online form in 24 hours time if I still haven't heard anything.

17. LiudmilaA

LiudmilaA Bit poster

Dear scappylappy,

Your free upgrade key has been resent to you.

18. scappylappy

scappylappy Bit poster

Yep - just arrived like 30 seconds after your post, many thanks LiudmilaA. Hope they give you a paid vacation when this has all been sorted.

19. SanjivK

SanjivK Bit poster

i purchased PD6 on aug 11 and still waiting for the upgrade key till today.

20. LiudmilaA

LiudmilaA Bit poster

Dear SanjivK,

Your free upgrade key has been resent to you.