1. Housedoctor

Housedoctor Junior Member

I'm am running Lion 10.7.1 and ever since upgrading to Parallels 7 my printing fonts have been not looking right. In version 6 with windows xp under printer and faxes it would say Mac printer and worked great. Now it says my printer HP Officejet 6500A but printing checks from Quickbooks which I always did before, now the fonts on the checks have changed and I have changed to different fonts many times in Quickbooks preferences. Thanks for any help.

2. StaceyH

StaceyH Bit poster

I am having the same problem. I am using Quickbooks 2011 and Parallels Desktop 6 ...My printer is an hp laserjet 1320 I have been emailing myself pdf reports and printing from the mac in order for the font to come out correctly. But the checks...I can't do that with those.

3. Housedoctor

Housedoctor Junior Member

I switched the address and name fonts to Geneva, quickbooks prints the voucher part of the check in ariel and can not be changed. But geneva seems to work alright for the name and address part of the check.

4. Swirly

Swirly Bit poster

Parallels 7 printing issues

Per Parallels tech support on another thread:
    Please try to reset your printer via Apple Bonjour http://kb.parallels.com/en/4990

This works!