Support email?

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by sparker, Feb 28, 2007.

1. sparker

sparker Member

Is there a way to send an email to support? In the beta, we sent them to "beta@parallels.com". If you click on "support" in the nav bar, all you get is "customer service", which doesn't have current build numbers in it, nor will it let me post DrWtsn32 log information in the text box.

I'm getting repeated crashes of Outlook 2003 in all Release Candidates and now in 3186 that did not occur in Build 1970 and earlier....

I've been sending them in as part of the beta, but now that we're GA, what email address should I be sending these dump files to? You can PM me if necessary.

Thanks,

Steve

2. dkp

dkp Forum Maven

At the top of this page there is a 'Contact Us' link. Follow that to the support link of your choice.

3. sparker

sparker Member

From there, I get the link to the support pages, and there's a link there to "send email". The header on that page says it's going to "Customer Service" (which I don't have a problem with, other than the latest "build #" I can pick from is 1970, and it won't accept much data in the text box where we explain the problem.

I'll keep sending them to "beta at parallels dawt com" with the real 3186 Build number in the subject. I'd imagine that the DrWtsn32.log file attachments will get sent to the right place eventually.

TIA, Steve

4. rmeyer52

rmeyer52 Member

Dont count on an aswer I had sent a lot of them and never once received a response. Their support is really bad

5. dkp

dkp Forum Maven

3186 isn't a beta product so that seems inappropriate. The email address of record is support@parallels.com. The chances of hearing back are not good if history is considered. To my knowledge there are no public beta programs running now.