Um... where is 3186?

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by MarkHolbrook, Feb 28, 2007.

1. MarkHolbrook

MarkHolbrook Pro

I don't even see a post that it was available and I see that the links from the mirror sites were removed saying "see note" but... what note?

I don't even know it was out until I saw the posts.

2. dkp

dkp Forum Maven

At the top of this page is a huge "NOW UPDATED" banner with a link to the product. Prior to the release it said "RC3 blah blah blah". Of course if you had no history of the product an update announcement would be pretty useless. On an interior page (Official Blog) there is a date the update was made available.

3. David1966

David1966 Junior Member

Ok so I went to the top where it says "NOW UPDATED" and no where on the page is there I place that I could find to update the software for those of us that bought a previous version. So where is the update button? Or do we have to buy a new copy of the software? I am obviously missing something because there is no way that I have to by another copy of this program after only one month of ownership.......... or do I?

4. darkone

darkone Forum Maven

5. MarkHolbrook

MarkHolbrook Pro

The confusing part for some is that the only links on that page are to obtain trial versions or buy.

6. weejames

weejames Bit poster

There is no 'Update' version to download. You just download the main installer package again and run that.