New Beta Program--bug?

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by psyfil, Apr 9, 2007.

1. psyfil

psyfil Member

I noticed that there is a new beta program listed on the download page--but when I tried to register it rejected my information because my e-mail address was already known. Of course it is--I'm a Forum member.

Anyone else found this registration difficult or buggy? Thanks.

Phil K:confused:

2. neosublime

neosublime Member

Where is the link for the new Beta?

3. wesley

wesley Pro

Under 'Support' menubar, although it doesn't show up from the one at the forums. Go to the home page first. I signed up fine and my forum registration status didn't hinder anything.

4. constant

constant Forum Maven

And now it's gone???

5. wesley

wesley Pro

I still see it... at the home page.

6. constant

constant Forum Maven

That's a bit weird, if one is at the main site it shows in the support menu, if one is at the forums it doesn't show in the support menu. Go figure.

7. miker51

miker51 Member

When I went to the home page today and tried to download, it sent me 3188, which has been out for quite some time. What was the version number of the file that you downloaded?

8. psyfil

psyfil Member

Here's the link.

The link to the new Beta program is on the Downloads page for Parallels Desktop for Mac. It is a sidebar button that leads to an application form for a new beta program. It is not a link to a new open beta but an application. But there seems to be a bug in that application form.

PhilK