to the parallels tools programmers...

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by tenji73, Nov 24, 2011.

1. tenji73

tenji73 Bit poster

are you guys ever going to fix the vbscript issues during the installation of the parallels tools?
    i am parallels user since version 2 & i am getting really sick hacking my windows registry after EVERY parallels update (btw. paying 80% of the full version price for each update is disproportional expensive!)

none of your solutions work for me this time... i wouldn't upgrade from the perfectly running parallels 6 if i knew it before..

i'm really disappointed
    tom

2. aak

aak Member

Hi, Tom!

Thank you for contacting us on this! In the majority of cases VBScript issues are caused by broken VBScript infrastructure or by antivirus/anti-spyware/security software.
    Have you tried to contact our support regarding this issue? Could you provide me with a support ticket ID so I could investigate Problem Report and logs in order to investigate your issue?

3. tenji73

tenji73 Bit poster

hi aak,
    thanks for your quick response! i am sure, there is a reason for that.. but there has to be an easy solution for users to install your software.
    after 3 hours of hacking yesterday my windows didn't start anymore and i was glad to have a time machine backup so i could get back to previous parallels/windows versions..
    i don't use windows as a toy but as a tool - i'll contact your support eventually one day.
    one more thing i've learned here again: never touch a running system! ;-)
    tom