Parallels support

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by Thomaskeep, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Thomaskeep

Thomaskeep Bit poster

Parallels support or non support i have perchased parallels 5 - 6 and now 7

I tried to send a support request it would not recognize my build 15052 from the drop down request form?

Then i tried to send a file with my setup to parallels, but no it said error can not send?

Then i had a good idea telephone hot line, but parallels want me to pay for this why i have paid for 5-6-7?

Were is the service here.

2. strells

strells Product Expert

What's your issue? Maybe we can help you here.

Steve

3. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

On the support form there's no need to select the exact build number, choose "5 or later", this includes your version.

4. Thomaskeep

Thomaskeep Bit poster

Hi Thanks for your reply.

The issue is the uppercase capslock problem, i have had this on 5-6-7 versions of Parallels.

I need to login to a VPN in windows for my work where the login is both uppercase and lowercase.

The situaation now is i copied in terminal some code, found on this forum, this helps but if i press capslock for uppercase and want to go back to lowercase, i have to press and close capslock and then twice on shift to get back to lowercase, this is not normal in a windows pc.

I have a Imac 27 inch from 2010 snow leopard 12gb ram, and XP pro 3 gb ram on parallels 7, all with latest updates.

5. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

Use shift instead to type uppercase.

6. strells

strells Product Expert

That's what I would say! Why do you need to use caps lock? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Parallels tools?

Steve