way to pass through command tab to MacOS?

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by eludwig, May 23, 2007.

1. eludwig

eludwig Bit poster

All,

Is there any way to have Parallels pass the Command-Tab key combo through to the Mac OS so that the standard mac app switcher appears when Parallels is the frontmost app? I use this combo constantly and it always jars me when Parallels eats it.

Thanks, Ed

2. Jan Wittrodt

Jan Wittrodt Member

3. eludwig

eludwig Bit poster

Jan,

Your link doesn't lead to any search results (they expired). I did do a search a couldn't find anything. How about a link to a post?

Ed

4. Jan Wittrodt

Jan Wittrodt Member

5. eludwig

eludwig Bit poster

Thanks Jan. That did the trick. My mistake was in searching on too many keywords. Starting simple is always best.

Ed

6. David5000

David5000 Pro

Thank you for the search results. I started the thread in the first of the two links. I had searched but apparently not hard enough or I would have seen the other one.

I have seen from many threads that I am not the only one who has trouble finding things in the forums--although in my case it is undoubtedly because I am not skilled enough. Regardless, if the forums were better supervised, maybe threads would get merged and organized under logical headings so there wouldn't be so many of them on the same topic. That would make locating relevant information easier.

I know I am talking to the wind, though.

David