Wireless Printing

Discussion in 'Windows Guest OS Discussion' started by DavidW555, Nov 1, 2011.

1. DavidW555

DavidW555 Bit poster

I'm using Parallels 3 with Mac OS X v10.5.8. The VM is running XP. I upgraded my printer to a wireless Epson. Am unable to print from XP.

Within Parallels Configuration Editor, Parallel 1 is set to the Epson, Network Adaptor is set to Shared.

Within the XP Add Printer Wizard, the "Local printer" button is greyed, leaving adding a network printer as the only option.

How do I fix this

2. siju A

siju A Banned

Make sure that you can ping your network printer from windows XP. If you get the ICMP reply then you have install the printer driver and make it as a default printer. It may help.

3. GByrd

GByrd Bit poster

What does ping your network printer mean?

4. sabrine123451

sabrine123451 Banned

The VM is running XP. I upgraded my printer to a wireless Epson. Am unable to print from XP. Within Parallels Configuration Editor, Parallel 1 is set to the Epson, Network Adaptor is set to Shared.

5. Jakobj3

Jakobj3 Bit poster

Good Afternoon,

Parallels in continuous sending print jobs to the Wifi printer. Exactly six per minute. I can clear the print queue (MAC) but I can not find what is sending the print job. The Window Print queues are empty. I had to unplug my Airport Express to stop engaging the printer. Any Suggestions?