BETA License Expiration Notice

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by PubGuy, Apr 30, 2006.

1. PubGuy

PubGuy Hunter

I've purchased the release version of Parallels / Mac but have not been sent a unlimited license key.

Now, my PW informed me that my license will expire May 5th and that I should purchase a full copy.

I already did that!

I also thought I read somewhere in these forums you were going to extend the evaluation license to coincide with the beta test process.

How do I either (1) get an extended eval license or (2) get my unlimited license key?

:confused:

2. tangential

tangential Member

I'm in the same boat.

My beta license expires in 5 days and I've also already purchased a full copy and am waiting for a license key.

3. MacTopia

MacTopia Member

Just go in to the same screen as you did to request the original trial key and submit a new request. You will get a new key and expiration date 30 days from the current date.

4. dbourne

dbourne Member

That didn't seem to work. I got the same key and expiration date, using the same log-in information. I assume there will be a new key available soon or my paid/permanent key.

5. MacTopia

MacTopia Member

Others are having the same issue with being resent the same key and validation dates...Parallels does confirm that all beta testers will receive extentions... http://forum.parallels.com/thread1285.html so hopefully new keys will be generated for you soon.