Are purchases through StackSocial bundles eligible for the Tech Guarantee upgrade?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by danieltharris, Aug 31, 2012.

1. danieltharris

danieltharris Member

Hi,

I bought a full license of Parallels Desktop 7 as part of a bundle through Stack Social.

I bought it on 10th August 2012. Am I eligible for the tech guarantee when purchasing this way?

The invoice has my business partners name and address on it, as he made the purchase of both licenses (We both got the bundle each), so will this effect my eligibility in any way?

2. danieltharris

danieltharris Member

Can anybody from Parallels confirm this?

3. BogdanP

BogdanP Bit poster

I was in the same bucket (got it in a package from Macrumors, billed by StackSocial) and I got the upgrade key.

Therefore you should be eligible for the upgrade.

4. danieltharris

danieltharris Member

Thanks for letting me know. I will hopefully get the code soon.

I did submit it a few days ago when I got the email telling me it was available, not heard anything back yet.

5. juliaplow

juliaplow Hunter

Hello danieltharris,

According to Tech Guarantee 2012, you should submit a request for no charge upgrade here:
    http://www.parallels.com/techguarantee2012/request/

Please attach your invoice copy to the request. If you have 2 copies of Parallels Desktop 7 that were purchased on or after July 25, please submit 2 requests.

If you have any further questions, please contact Parallels customer support:
    **** +44 20-3514-0356
    **** Skype or Click to Call options at http://www.parallels.com/support/home/
    **** www.parallels.com/support/request > Customer Service and Licensing

6. danieltharris

danieltharris Member

Thanks, I received my key today. Awesome that I was able to get a free upgrade to the latest version. Very happy customer!