Coherence Mode Failure in 3.0

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by akp, Jun 7, 2007.

1. sidssp

sidssp Hunter

Thank you for the pointer. I just tried what you did and it worked great. The only difference was that I couldn't run PrlTools.exe directly off D:, it gave me error. So I copied all files onto a folder in C: and ran it there.

BTW, the tools build number is 4124 now.

2. dvinnola

dvinnola Junior Member

Any advice for someone not trying to run a VM from boot camp? I have been struggling with installing and de-installing parallel tools all day, and can get a 'custom' install to go through by unchecking the coherence option. However, if I try to install coherence I get a Resolution Tool error. Nothing I try gets past that, and I can't destroy and rebuild my VM at this point.

3. schulzkeil

schulzkeil Bit poster

Same problems here. Annoying. Is there anybody who does NOT have these problems?

4. Rachel Faith

Rachel Faith Hunter

There seems to be a sytemic problem with the video that is manifesting itself in either failing to release the mouse / cursor or in failing to run coherence mode properly. Some have one some have the other, some have both issues. Of over a dozen posts, Parallels has NOT EVEN POSTED A REPLY, forget about a solution.

5. marklon

marklon Bit poster

WOW.. this release is BUgggsyy ... Couldn't exit full screen mode, Mac os windows or applications did not open.. Coherence stopped working, after a hard reboot things seem normal for now..