Expiring License Key

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by dzins, May 1, 2006.

1. dzins

dzins Member

I purchased around beta 3, it popped up today and said my trial key is going to expire, I went in and requested a new key, but it had the same dates as the current key. How can I get a renewed key or a permanent key?

2. bbraun

bbraun Member

3. wmd

wmd Bit poster

bad news

That thread doesn't address the issue...

4. Cereal

Cereal Junior Member

I purchased just before Beta 3 and never received an 'Official Key' or a licensed key. I sent an email to support last night asking the same question. I'm still waiting for a response. I'll post the reply as soon as I get any info.

5. bbraun

bbraun Member

As it says in the sticky thread that is mentioned here, you will recieve your official key on the day of GA: "Everybody who preordered will receive their permanent key on the day of GA."

And as for the expiring licenses: "I can assure you that we'll provide a possibility to receive a prolonged key to ensure the uninterruptable operation until we go GA."

Seems to address the issue to me. Cliff's Notes version: "Wait, and we'll take care of it. Relax."

6. dzins

dzins Member

Yes, I've read that some time ago and I am now running out of the trial period, so I am asking how I can get a renewed key, or a permanent key if available now.

7. dzins

dzins Member

Alright, sorry, didn't look at the one from yesterday, I was referring to back when I purchased.