Ordered Upgrade - where's the download instructions?

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by jjfcpa@mindspring.com, Jun 9, 2007.

1. jjfcpa@mindspring.com

jjfcpa@mindspring.com Member

I ordered the upgrade to Parallels V3.0 a week or so ago and in the confirmation email they indicated that I would be one of the first to get the program.

Hasn't V3.0 already been released AND where are my download instructions?

Very disappointing. How long does it take to send an email?

Hello VMWare Fusion.

2. AlanH

AlanH Pro

You can download it from the main download links here - top of the page. If your confirmation email included an activation code then use that when you install it and you're off and running.

3. LEn Banks

LEn Banks Bit poster

prepurchased also, no key sent

The email receipt for purchase said, "Thank you for pre-ordering Parallels 3.0. You will be
    among the first to receive Parallels 3.0 after its release in mid-June. If you ordered the ESD version you will receive an email with download instructions the day it is released."

Never received it and the product is obviously released. I used trial key, but really shouldn't have to! :mad:

4. voidptr

voidptr Bit poster

I downloaded the update and after hassling with the registration wizard in 3.0 sending me an invalid trial key, managed to get a working 3.0 trial key off the website. Still waiting on the permanent key I bought on Wendesday.