How do I get a refund for my Parallels 3 purchase?

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by ricka, Jun 9, 2007.

1. ricka

ricka Bit poster

This update is a steaming pile (doesn't really play games, it screwed up my bootcamp partition, etc) and I'm going to stick with 2.5 until they work this out. What's the easiest way to get my money back?

--Rick

2. gtjuggler

gtjuggler Member

I was also wondering this. Do we have to call and talk to a human or what?

3. STim

STim Bit poster

You can submit your refund request at http://www.parallels.com/support/request/

Please describe what didn't work for you in 3.0 in your refund request. This information will be used to improve Parallels Desktop in future versions.

4. ricka

ricka Bit poster

Thanks Tim. I haven't given up on you guys yet but I don't think that 3.0 is really done yet.

I wish you would have ran an upen beta like you did with 2.x. A lot of the issues people are having would have probably been worked out before a "final" release.

--Rick

5. cbandes

cbandes Junior Member

My refund request seems to have been ignored by the support and sales teams, I got just a generic boilerplate message claiming that the 3D support was first to market.

6. crag

crag Member

And that's excatly why they released this product. To grow their e-peen and claim "We were first to market 3D Support". Of course, it didn't work. But they were first to market. LOL

7. cbandes

cbandes Junior Member

Third to market. VMWare and Crossover beat them.

8. darkone

darkone Forum Maven

vmware isnt out of beta, so doent count ;)