Unable to purchase upgrade! Help!

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by morwen, Jun 13, 2007.

1. morwen

morwen Member

I have emailed Element5 repeatedly and also Parallels and gotten no responses! I have been trying to purchase my $39.99 upgrade since 5/30! The first cc I used denied the purchase so I used a different VISA card.

I got an order thru on Element5's web site finally on 5/31 but my credit card company thought they were bogus since it was an internet charge in Germany and denied the charge that same day.

My VISA CC company then called me and I informed them that it wasn't bogus. They said if Element5 resubmitted the order they would allow it thru.

I emailed Element5 a couple times and even went to the web site and put the order in a 3rd time the last day of the pre-order special on the 6th and they still have not responded. My order number was element 5 Order number: 129300655

Can you please help? Thanks!

2. morwen

morwen Member

This is crazy! I've never had so much trouble trying to GIVE a company money for their product! I think this new e-billing company you moved to sucks, they don't even reply to customers emailing them to help get their orders thru! Its not my fault that because this was an internet order in Germany that it raised flags with Chase Bank! All Element5 had to do was resubmit my order! If they didn't do this, which I informed them TO do via email, then the reason my order didn't go thru by the 6th is THEIR fault. I still want my early order discount! I had my order in on 5/31 and I still don't have a link, I still haven't been charged, and neither Element 5 or Parallels has responded to my emails, posts to their web sites or this forum!

(update June 18th)

Okay, so now Element5 has charged my CC twice, put two purchases of the $39.99 upgrade on my Element5 account dated June 1 and June 6, and did not email me anything yet for either of them confirming the sale or telling me where the hell to download Parallels 3.0. Nor has anyone from Parallels ever responded to me in email or this forum. Way to treat your customers like crap!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007