Photoshop CS files can't open from shared folders

Discussion in 'Third-party Applications Discussion' started by RodikaT, Feb 23, 2012.

1. RodikaT

RodikaT Bit poster

I am evaluating Parallels for Mac and nearly made up my mind to purchase but I discovered an annoying glitch with Photoshop and I'm hoping I find a solution before committing.
    Photoshop would not open PSD or JPG files that are on the "home" (Mac shared) folder. If I move them to the VM side (Windows 7), they open just fine. No other files have this issue; other programs in the Adobe CS 4 bundle that Photoshop is in work fine. Is there a workaround this besides having to store all the JPG files on VM, which makes them unavailable to Windows as far as I can tell?

2. valisa

valisa Banned

i think there is problem regarding software.

3. Valeria M

Valeria M Banned

I think you should search on Google there are more batter option to hide the file like easy file locker. It secured your file, photos etc even you no need to give password to your computer.

4. Dương_Nguyen

Dương_Nguyen Bit poster

the problem belong to the auth of Mac. actually, I don't know clearly about this but you can search on HAV to do in an "black hat" way

5. vitinhgiahungv

vitinhgiahungv Bit poster

you are download Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Portable full open file

6. mehtab142

mehtab142 Bit poster

You can un-install this software and re-install it. This thing may helps you. But if this will not happen then go to Google for more better options..

7. jackyle

jackyle Bit poster

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019