Parallels 9 mouse doesent work in games.

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by pommis, Aug 29, 2013.

1. pommis

pommis Member

Hi,
    mouse workin is one shit in games.Works too fast and sticks all the time.

2. user2342353245

user2342353245 Bit poster

Same here, parallels is totally useless in 9, also the most recent "update" of 8 cripples the mouse.

We'll I'm off to newegg , amazon to leave my opinion of this DOWNGRADE and warn customers not to waste their money on Parallels.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  3. YoungHwanK

YoungHwanK Bit poster

Same on the windows7 on Macbook Pro 2011. It was great to use on the parallels8, but parallels9 doesn't find where the mouse point is. So the pointing and scrolling stops on every new movement of mouse pointer. Thank you parallels for delaying my work seriously!!

4. guys, can I ask you to generate the problem report to sort this problem (Help -> Report a Problem) and post the number here.
    This will help us a lot to provide a fix faster.

5. YoungHwanK

YoungHwanK Bit poster

Dear Denis,
    I generated a problem report just before. Its ID is 28119960. I hope the 'slowing problems' could be solved as soon as possible. If you want to have any movie, I can make a movie and uploade it. Thank you.

6. user2342353245

user2342353245 Bit poster

Problem Report!? As if this is your "first time" hearing about this mouse problem that is all over the boards.

The only "solution" they had was to downgrade to a previous version of 8!

Then you guys release version 9 without fixing the mouse problem. You guys knew it existed and STILL RELEASED this "new" version knowing full well it had the bug.

What kind of testing (if any) goes into your software if you can release a windows emulator where the full screen mouse doesn't even work?

7. ErikR

ErikR Junior Member

I'm having the same mouse issues too. Why did I pay $50 for exactly the same program as Parallels 8 (or 7 for that matter). The whole reason I have Parallels is so I don't have to boot into my Windows partition.

8. pommis

pommis Member

Update did not fix anything.Same shit that earlier.How difficult it is to make the mouse control same as in Pd8?Mouse moves in so super speed that game is unplayable.Realy need to start asking if i could have a refund from this software.

9. YoungHwanK

YoungHwanK Bit poster

I downgraded to 8 version. Denis' solution worked partially. Mouse moving feeling totally changed on 9 version. I tried to let my hands adapted but I couldn't. I really don't understand why I payed 50$ for this trouble thing.

10. KeithL

KeithL Member

Mouse problem

Same problem here with the mouse. On the Windows 8 desktop, it works fine. But when I run any type of game, the mouse goes into "turbo mode" and is so fast it's unusable.

11. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
  12. I had issues with mouse clicks not working intermittently.
    If I waited for a second or two they would work. It was not unusable. I had to switch back to version 8.
    This issue was surfacing every 10 to 15 seconds.
    I also noticed that it would not let me focus on a program window at the same time. Once I got focus, I could click.
    I was running in full screen mode.