So where are the pre-orders?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by dsharp, Jun 25, 2007.

1. dsharp

dsharp Bit poster

I pre-ordered back on 6/1 and still have not received any indication that it has shipped. What's the hold up? I'm currently unable to use my Windows apps due to the trial key having expired. Will I receive it this week? If not, I'll have to restore my old VM's from backup and revert to the old version of parallels.

2. plucas

plucas Bit poster

I'm in the same situation. Is their a telephone I can call to check on my activatiion key number?

plucas

3. dkp

dkp Forum Maven

Send email to Order-Support@Parallels.com and tell them what you just said. Provide date info and anything else that will help identify your order.

Be advised that a lot of orders were fulfilled by email and that many mail servers rejected the mail as being spam. That may have happened to your orders.

4. Sagaces

Sagaces Junior Member

I also ordered my CD of Parallels 3 on the 1st of June and I have yet to receive either the CD or any indication as to when it will ship. In the interim I downloaded the new version and applied for a trial key. Unfortunately the trial key failed to work and my attempts to obtain a working trial key were fruitless. I can only say that I'm quite disappointed in the manner in which Nova has been handling this upgrade.

5. jobo22002

jobo22002 Junior Member

I received my pre-order yesterday, delivered by UPS