login error

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by wilster, Sep 30, 2013.

1. wilster

wilster Bit poster

trying to login to parallels mobile and am having an error

"parallels mobile server is busy please try again"

what could be the prob?

thanks

2. LennyLee

LennyLee Bit poster

same problem with me

3. lotw

lotw Product Expert

Ya, same for me and I was fine a week or two ago. Looks like they finally killed it off the rest of the way. You can still log in direct connect, if not running iOS 7 rotation will still work.

4. Mark323

Mark323 Bit poster

As of yesterday my Mac, iPhone and iPad will no longer log in to Parallels Mobile... can't get access from any of them. So Parallels is disabling software that I paid for no too long ago? I have no direct connect... nothing.

5. ArturoL

ArturoL Bit poster

Same problem here... I paid for parallels mobile, and I want to use it, it's a shameful policy (in case they are doing it) to block parallels mobile users to been able to connect to parallels desktop.

6. Mark323

Mark323 Bit poster

I found a way to connect locally, go into settings and turn on direct connect (mine was on but somehow got disabled). That only works when local, looks like they are not supporting the remote connect feature anymore. It is pretty crappy for them to shut down their own users.

7. ArturoL

ArturoL Bit poster

Thanks to you now is working with the direct option enable...

Thanks to you now is working with the direct option enable...

8. lotw

lotw Product Expert

Just remember is you still use PM dont upgrade to 9 since that feature isnt available, the direct connect. Also if running iOS 7 the rotation may never happen, at least it doesn't on my iPad. PM only lets me control a VM in portrait.