No iPhone support

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by ClarkB, Sep 2, 2013.

1. ClarkB

ClarkB Member

I have installed Parallels 9 and Parallels Access. I must say that for the iPad, Parallels Access is extremely nice and a huge improvement over Parallels Mobile. Unfortunately, you have elected not to support the iPhone. I hope that you are working on an iPhone app to be released very soon. Like most people, my iPhone is with me all the time, but my iPad is not. If I need to connect to my desktop and all I have is my iPhone, I no longer can do so with Parallels. Parallels Mobile no longer works. Is there a planned iPhone version? Am I going to have to go to another app? If I'm paying $80 a year, I really need it to work across all my devices.

2. Eugene@Parallels

Eugene@Parallels Banned

Hi,

Thanks for the question. I transferred the request directly to our Product Maintenance Team.

3. lotw

lotw Product Expert

Ya, they really dropped the ball here. Had a free program that let you connect to your Mac and all your Virtual Machines while Parallels Desktop was running that worked on the iPad and iPhone, killed it for Parallels Access and then added no iPhone support. Really lame.

4. Mark323

Mark323 Bit poster

Seriously, no iPhone support? They more than dropped the ball, they eliminated part of their customer base. No reason to upgrade if all we are going to do is pay more for less functionality.

5. lotw

lotw Product Expert

I agree with the iPhone support, as that is where most of the time I used the PM app.