ctrl cmd F Info shows up every time

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by GerhardZ, Nov 5, 2013.

1. GerhardZ

GerhardZ Bit poster

When i start up Windows on my Mac (10.9), every time i get a Window from PD, that i can switch to Fullscreen and back with (ctrl cmd F).
    Even when i click "Do not show this again", it shows again. Its annoying.
    PD newest Version, and reinstalled.

2. LinoL

LinoL Bit poster

Hi There!

I'm having the same problem described above. It started after I installed OS Mavericks (10.9) and upgraded to the latest version of Parallels Desktop 9.

I'm also having another issue:

I checked the PD option "Ask for password when going out of fullscreen mode". When I hit (ctrl cmd F) to leave windows 7 and type my administrator password, PD is saying the password I typed is wrong, although the same password works for me when I use it to log onto OSX. Nevertheless, PD is not recognizing it... :(

Then, the only way to get back to OSX is to power down and up again my mac.

All these problems appeared when I started using Mavericks and upgraded to the last version of PD.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot!

3. D-an-W

D-an-W Member

I have the same problem as OP, Mavericks and latest Parallels installed also here...

Anyone from Parallels know anything about this please?

4. PD_usr

PD_usr Member

Same 'ctrl+cmd+F' problem here.

Parallels says it's fixed in ParallelsDesktop-9.0.23350.

But I'm not able to install the new version: "Unable to start Parallels Services Problem-ID 15381" :-(

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  5. D-an-W

D-an-W Member

Thanks, the update sorted it for me (& installs ok here).