No response

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by mumbo, Jul 10, 2007.

1. mumbo

mumbo Bit poster

Hi,
    I don't post much but I come to check up a lot, because I've been an owner of Parallels since the beginning in the hopes that it can "free me" from having to reboot into boot camp for playing the odd game.
    Anyways ...

Does anyone else think, that after the (insert bad words here) 3.0 release after hyped up, and frankly, false claims of what Parallels 3.0 should give us for 3D support (ie latest/hottest games) that there is a lack of communication on advancement from the Parallels team?

I guess that there is probably another closed beta, which nobody outside of that gets to see, and meanwhile anyone else keeps on posting in the "games broken" or "games i'd like to see" thread without any visible progress?

Anyhow it just pisses me off to have bought parallels and its upgrade, and it doesn't even live up to its marketing hype!

Oh well, at least I feel better having written this!

Maybe Parallels could give us an update on what they're doing to make Parallels do what it said it could do???

2. spectre

spectre Parallels Team

The development of Parallels Desktop didn't stop after the 3.0 release, we have carefully read and investigated customers' feedback in forum threads and support emails to determine the most important things you'd like to see changed or fixed. Although I can't disclosure any details on our roadmap, I'd like to assure you that customers' opinion is of high importance to us and has been taken into serious consideration when deciding on future updates.
    There is an update to Parallels Desktop 3.0 coming very soon (really soon :) ) that improves many of the existing Parallels Desktop features and fixes some bugs, reported by the customers and discovered by our QA team.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  3. Edder_U2RSE

Edder_U2RSE Junior Member

I hope to Leopard... those problems don't exist

4. mumbo

mumbo Bit poster

Great! Thanks for the response, fingers crossed that 3D works nicely in the coming update!

5. Eru Ithildur

Eru Ithildur Forum Maven

Spectre, thank you for a response and not ignoring people!