Parallels Rocks!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Narin, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Narin

Narin Junior Member

Just wanted to express my enthusiasm and support for Parallels.

I tried switching to VMWare just to see what it was like, and I just don't get what the fuss is about. Parallels outperforms it, and offers such a better, more seamless experience. I've been a Parallels user from the start, and will continue to be!

Keep up the good work.

2. Andrew @ Parallels

Andrew @ Parallels Parallels Team

Thank you for your support and kind words! We will do our best to improve product further and fullfill your expectations.

3. Digitalbrit

Digitalbrit Bit poster

I have to say this forum is also extremely helpful. Some people run into issues and this forum is a great place to get them aired and to seek other peoples experience and advise.

Having said this, I have had very few issues myself and Parallels does exactly what I need.

4. bpzdiver

bpzdiver Member

I gotta agree; I have never seen anything so easy. Switch back and forth from Quickbooks Online (which only works wth PC's) using IE7 and Mac side bank account site (in Firefox), means I can finally get rid of my Dell. Have had very few issues but this forum has been a great help. Thanks!!

5. Hugh Watkins

Hugh Watkins Forum Maven

two machines for the price of one
    (nearly)

fantastic :)

Huh W

6. Christopher Nielsen

Christopher Nielsen Member

Yup, Parallels Rocks -- Keep Up the Great Work, Guys and Gals!

Ditto. I have been a Parallels supporter from the very beginning -- preordering a copy after the first beta was released -- and have always been mighty impressed with the speed at which the product has been improved. As a software engineer myself, I gotta say, you folks definitely know your stuff.