I only got 2 week free trial instead of the 6 month trial I was promised

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by Danlei, May 15, 2014.

1. Danlei

Danlei Bit poster

Hey!

I was promised a 6-month subscription upon buying Parallels 9 but even though I followed all the instructions of the KB and checked other similar themed threads on this forum, my problem isn't solved.

2. Abdul@Parallels

Abdul@Parallels Parallels Support

3. Danlei

Danlei Bit poster

Hi,

As I stated in my first post, I've followed that KB article's instructions to the letter. I've even uninstalled Parallels Access from my mac and my iPad and then installed them again and tried following the instructions again.

I've tried signing out from both my mac and iPad and then sign in again. I've tried rebooting both my devices and tried everything again. Nothing works.

4. EkaterinaZ

EkaterinaZ Parallels Team

Hello,

As it is stated in the KB article, you get 6-month subscription when you register your key for Parallels Desktop. Also, the article states:

Note: to get a free subscription you should log in with the e-mail address which you used to register your Parallels Desktop 9 license.

I've noticed you have two Parallels accounts: one for the forum and the other one for registration of your Parallels Desktop 9 key. Please make sure you log in to the Parallels Access on your iPad and Parallels Agent on your Mac with the same email address you used for registration of the key.

Your subscription was activated on April 25, when you registered your key for Parallels Desktop.

5. Danlei

Danlei Bit poster

Hey and thank you for clarification.

Apparently, I also have a Parallels account linked to my Apple ID. The problem is that the email is not in use anymore and I've changed my Apple ID email to a new one long ago. I can't receive any emails to the old email account so it's unusable.

I have no idea why has my old Apple ID linked to this but the real email I wanted to use was daniel(a)taifuuni.fi and that's where I thought I had use to activate all my Parallels products. I've received all emails regarding Parallels Access and Desktop to the taifuuni email so I thought it was valid.

Could you transfer all my licenses and subscriptions to taifuuni please?

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
  6. EkaterinaZ

EkaterinaZ Parallels Team

Danlei,

I've moved both the Parallels Desktop key and Parallels Access subscription to your taifuuni account, and edited your last forum post for security reasons, so that your personal email address is not displayed here.

7. Danlei

Danlei Bit poster

Thank you!