Inability to move files from Mavericks running Parallels 9 to Android VM.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by JustinPS, Feb 25, 2014.

1. JustinPS

JustinPS Bit poster

Friends:
    1. I am not able to find this question addressed for Mavericks and Paralles 9 in the Forums and I would appreciate any suggestions you care to offer. I would like to transfer a file from my Mac desktop to the Android VM running on a second desktop displayed on a second monitor. Even though the settings in the Parallels preferences should allow file transfers, this operation repeatedly fails. Please advise.

2. I have Internet access to the Mac but the Android VM does not see the Internet. I can't find a setting that will allow me to connect to the Internet or will allow me to access the Internet by WiFi from within the Android VM. Any advice will be welcome.

Thank you,
    JustinPS

2. Looran@Parallels

Looran@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi JustinPS,

Please submit screenshots of the error message and also a problem report ID by following this article: http://kb.parallels.com/9058

Thanks,
    Looran

3. Stalksy

Stalksy Bit poster

Did anything come of this? I am struggling to get this up and running myself.

4. Wdkeenn

Wdkeenn Bit poster

Samsung Backup is one of the most popular data manager help to transfer files between Android and computer.You are able to transfer videos,contacts,SMS,music,and photos from Android to Computer. With it you can easily to manage phone data on computer .