This also drives me nuts about build 4560

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by Stevamundo, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Stevamundo

Stevamundo Pro

Now the OS window doesn't remember its shape and size after going into full screen mode or coherence mode.

Always before I could size my OS window to almost full screen. Even when I gone into full screen mode or coherence mode and I came back to the OS window, it always remembered it size.

However unfortunately, not any longer with build 4560.

2. Ankou

Ankou Guest

Hello Stevamundo
    I think you should reinstall Parallels Tools

3. Andrew @ Parallels

Andrew @ Parallels Parallels Team

Just tried this on 4560 - all works fine for me. Could you give more details about you test case and environment?

4. Zenara25

Zenara25 Member

I had the same problem. I had to go into 'edit VM'. Choose the 'booting' tab on the right. Then under 'Startup Mode' choose 'Full Screen'. Now I'm in Full screen on every boot.

5. Stevamundo

Stevamundo Pro

I just did reinstall Parallels tools. Unfortunately that didn't work. I still have my OS window mode not remembering the size that I put it after I went into full screen mode or coherence mode and went back to the OS window. It always smaller than I have it originally.

6. Stevamundo

Stevamundo Pro

Well I have an iMac with OSX 10.4.10 with the screen resolution of 800x600 (stretched). However I've always had that high of a screen resolution and all other previous builds the OS window could always remember the size that I put it in no matter what.

7. Stevamundo

Stevamundo Pro

That's not what I'm talking about.