Build 4560 works great!

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by WimDS, Jul 18, 2007.

1. WimDS

WimDS Hunter

I just wanne say that buid 4560 works great on my MacPro, thx for that!

Going to full screen in a Ubuntu VM goes fast and decent. Also XP runs great.

2. Ynot

Ynot Pro

Thank you :)

3. Hugh Watkins

Hugh Watkins Forum Maven

same for me
    I was a little scared of upgrading a well functioning 2.5 / WinXP sp2 system

no problems

Hugh W

4. Jon Richardson

Jon Richardson Member

Same again. A clean and painless upgrade.

How did I ever manage without this excellent product?

Jon

Macbook Pro - 10.4.10 - with Windows XP Pro (SP2) and Ubuntu

5. Synapco

Synapco Bit poster

I usually just browse this forum and rarely comment. In this case I will comment. I also have not had any problems with the update. In fact my Logitech S530 keyboard and Logitech Revolution mouse work great. The mouse had encountered a visible lag when using the scroll wheel prior to the update. With the update most of the lag is gone. The overall update, at least for me, seems to make Parallels more responsive, along with the applications I am using. Keep up the good work Parallels.

6. kingofkolt

kingofkolt Junior Member

Did anyone have to re-activate Windows after this latest update? I've already activated it twice (for Boot Camp and Parallels) and since it's an OEM version I'm nervous about having to call MS again.

7. billearl

billearl Member

Same here (Logitech S530 / Logitech Revolution), good combo. Also the same positive sentiment about the latest version (4560) of Parallels Desktop.

8. jeep4wrk

jeep4wrk Bit poster

I had to reactivate after upgrade to 3.0, but not latest build. Have OEM and required call to MS due to too many installs. But no problem with MS activating after I got through to an operator--in India.

9. balkanboris

balkanboris Member

Ditto. Great build. Full screen Linux too!