Buy version 9 now get the next version free

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by zztop18, Aug 8, 2014.

1. zztop18

zztop18 Bit poster

Got an email from Parallels stating that if I upgrade to version 9 now, the next version will be free, but I can't find any information about this other than the email. Is this a legit offer?. Don't want to upgrade now and be too early and have to pay to upgrade to version 10 in another month.

Attached Files:

2. ChiwanP

ChiwanP Bit poster

Additionally, I want to know that getting the next version free is applied to some people bought Parallels Desktop 9 Student Edition today.

3. EkaterinaZ

EkaterinaZ Parallels Team

Hello,

You have received a valid notification from Parallels. If you purchase Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac following the link from the notification, you will receive an upgrade to the next version at no charge, as soon as the new version is released.

4. EkaterinaZ

Hello,

Currently there is no information on no-charge upgrade for Parallels Desktop users, other than users who received the notification mentioned above.

5. gRobert

gRobert Bit poster

Hi, i receive this notification too, but i purchased upgrade from normal page(there is no info about needing of use this link in email), what I can do now to receive free upgrade?

6. EkaterinaZ

Hello,

I have checked our records and confirm that you will still get a no-charge upgrade to the next version when it is released, you do not need to take any additional actions.

Please note that I found a misprint in your email address entered during purchase process. I have corrected the address and resent all your purchase documents, so do not be surprised to receive them now.

7. gRobert

gRobert Bit poster

Thx for great and ultrafast support.

8. neutr0n

neutr0n Bit poster

Hi, so is as of today every purchase of Parallels 9 eligible for a upgrade to the next version at no charge? Student Versions also?

Thank you very much!

9. Mackers

Mackers Bit poster

I would also like to see confirmation as i'm not sure if to get Parallels 9 now or wait until 10 is released.

10. EkaterinaZ