Remote access from another PC

Discussion in 'Accessing your PC' started by Careycamel, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Careycamel

Careycamel Bit poster

Is there any plan to enable remote connection using Parallels Access from another PC or Mac (using a dedicated client app or VNC through the web browser)?

I know there are dozens of other ways to do this, but I'd rather not have to install extra remote access host applications on my computers, create a VPN or open up remote desktop ports when it can all be done from one place. The mobile access works really well, but this missing feature kind of kills the deal for me. TeamViewer has apps for practically any platform, it's just a shame their mobile experience doesn't compare with Parallels.

Cheers

2. Eastupper

Eastupper Bit poster

+1 That would be useful and negate my need for Splashtop altogether...

3. hpmoon

hpmoon Bit poster

I agree that this is a huge flaw in the Parallels Access design, and every single one of its competitors (e.g., Chrome Remote Desktop, LogMeIn, etc.) offers access from another PC. This feature absence is literally the one thing preventing me from becoming a paying subscriber.

4. Akshatha M

Akshatha M Junior Member

hi,
    Parallels Access makes the process of remotely accessing Windows and OS X ... X and Windows to allow a user to see and control their Mac or PC from their iPad. ... Remote access apps are nothing new, and there are frankly dozens of access the virtual keyboard.