Merge Two Accounts

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by BradG1, Feb 7, 2015.

1. BradG1

BradG1 Bit poster

Hello,

I am trying to change the email address on my current account. When I try to change the email it says the other email already has an active account. Can these accounts be merged together or can the other account be deleted so i can reuse the email address on my current account? i have a subscription on my current account which is why i need to use this one.
    Thanks.

2. Abdul@Parallels

Abdul@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi BradG1,

We will be glad to help you.
    Please create a support Ticket and send us both the email address and to which account you want to merge the subscriptions in detail.
    To create Support Ticket : https://www.parallels.com/products/access/support/

3. BradG1

BradG1 Bit poster

I followed the link provided and don't see where I am able to create a ticket. Please advise.

4. Abdul@Parallels

Abdul@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi BradG1,

I have sent you a private message requesting for your information. Please reply to the private message, so I can help you.

5. BradG1

BradG1 Bit poster

Can you please advise status of this request??? I have responded to an email from your support twice with absolutely no response. Please advise.

6. @BradG1 unfortunately I was unable to find any support requests in our internal system. May be you created request using another email? Could you provide me (in personal message) with another one please?