"You have reached the maximum number of activations available..." What's to do?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by BertholdS, Feb 17, 2015.

1. BertholdS

BertholdS Bit poster

Hi,
    I use Parallels 10 on my Mac mini at home. At work I use a MacBook Air, which was always updated by cloning its HD from the Mac_mini_HD and vice versa. Running Parallels now I got this message: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key. Please purchase a new product license." This doesn't correspond apparently to The EULA. Okay.
    I want to use Parallels at least on my Mac mini at home.
    What shall I do?
    Thanks.

2. Abdul@Parallels

Abdul@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi BertholdS,

As per Parallels EULA : http://www.parallels.com/about/legal/eula/ , one license key of Parallels Desktop should be used only in one Mac.
    Please send me a private message with your license key, so I can check it for you.

3. BertholdS

BertholdS Bit poster

Thanks for answering :)
    How to send you a private message?
    best regards

4. Abdul@Parallels

Abdul@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi BertholdS,

I have sent you a private message. Please check your inbox and reply to my message.

5. RobInAz

RobInAz Bit poster

I rebooted my machine today and have the same problem. How do I re-activate my key? There doesn't seem to be a support number and I can't access my windows virtual machine.

6. SergioA1

SergioA1 Bit poster

Hi

I am getting the activation problem too. I have just upgraded my macbook pro, uninstalled parallels 10 on the old laptop and can't use my key on the new one.

You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

Thanks in advance

7. Mervin@Parallels

Mervin@Parallels Guest

Hi RobInAz, SergioA1
    Please check your private messages.