Reinstall Parallels 8 for MAC!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by DabinY, Mar 4, 2014.

1. CarlosG1

CarlosG1 Bit poster

Hi,
    I'm having the same issue: just reinstalled Yosemite and now I can't reactivate Parallels (v10). I get: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available".

Can you please help?

Thanks!

2. Manoj@Parallels

Manoj@Parallels Parallels Support Parallels Support

Hi Carlos,
    Please check your Private message.

3. VedatK

VedatK Bit poster

Hi, I'm in the same boat - I've a license for my MacBook Pro and uninstalled it. now I can't activate my Parallels license-key on the ANOTHER computer. Can you please help me!
    YOU SAY EVERY ONE IN PRIVATE MESSAGE. I WAIT.

4. RonaldoR

RonaldoR Bit poster

Hello, I am having the same problem. My MacBook Pro was taken to repair and I was using a MacBook Air with Parallels 10. Now that the MacBook Pro returned the message: "You have Reached the maximum number of Activations available for your activation key (http: // www .parallels.com / eULA). Please purchase a new product license. "

Can you help?

thank you

5. jiex

jiex Bit poster

Hello, I am having the same problem. "You have Reached the maximum number of Activations available for your activation key (http: // www .parallels.com / eULA). Please purchase a new product license. "
    Can you help?

thank you

6. Jon3

Jon3 Bit poster

Hello. I am having the same problem.

7. Guys, we have change the activation limit for your. Please try to activate you license once again and also please check your inbox for more info.

8. ParallelsU14

ParallelsU14 Bit poster

Same problem here. Please let me know how to proceed. This is for Parallels 10 on Yosemite.

9. KevinF1

KevinF1 Bit poster

I am also receiving this message. I purchased a new computer and would like to transfer the license to the new computer but Parallels won't let me activated it.

10. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Kevin, Please check your Private message and reply it.

11. AnilR1

AnilR1 Bit poster

Good Day,
    I'm having the same issue!!! I'm reinstalling Parallels 10 on a new mac after uninstalling from another mac but I get the same message!!!!!

12. Hi, we have change some key's internal settings, please activate it once again.
    Also please check your inbox for more info.

13. JasonP3

JasonP3 Bit poster

Hi, just received "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license." when I want to transfer the PD8 to my another Mac, followed by the kb114624, the app was trashed on original Mac, please help. Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015