Unable to share Cisco VPN Client connection running in Windows VM

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by JimboP, Mar 29, 2015.

1. JimboP

JimboP Bit poster

Sorry if this has been covered before but I have a VPN connection running on Cisco VPN Client in my Windows VM. I want to access that connection in Mac OS X and I've tried both bridging and sharing the VM's network connection but don't seem to be able to access it (I've tried pointing Safari at the SharePoint site that it should give me access to for example). What am I doing wrong?

2. Manoj@Parallels

Manoj@Parallels Parallels Support Parallels Support

3. JimboP

JimboP Bit poster

Hello. I re-installed Parallel Tools are per the KB, so I'll submit a Problem Report. Many thanks.

4. JimboP

JimboP Bit poster

I submitted a Problem Report a week ago but no email confirmation nor reply to it yet. Can anyone advise on how i can access a VPN connection in my W7 VM using OS X apps?

5. Padman

Padman Member

Hi JimboP,
    We understand that you would like to share your Windows VPN network to your Mac OS X. Unfortunately it is not possible to share a VPN network from Windows Virtual Machine to Mac OS X.
    You may also refer to the knowledge base article: http://kb.parallels.com/5557

Thanks,
    Padman