Hello I have an I mac with Yosemite operating system. I installed a windows seven 64 bit on it. al

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by alirezar1, Mar 28, 2015.

1. alirezar1

alirezar1 Member

Hello

I have an I mac with Yosemite operating system.

I installed a windows seven 64 bit on it.

also i have a parallels desk top with version 10.

if i run my windows without parallels my windows and my office is activated ,but if i run my parallels then my windows and my office can not be activated .

My problem is activating my windows and office through parallels desktop .

i had installed windows an parallel desktop several times ,also i installed several times parallel tools with menu bar in parallels desk top and when i am installing parallels desktop tools in any way i can see the (CTRL+ALT )

all of my application in windows works properly through parallels desktop except

activation of office and windows .

I do not no any solution for my problem , i need for helps .thanks

2. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello Alirezar1,
    You have mentioned that "if i run my windows without parallels my windows and my office is activated " If I understand you correctly you were running Windows on Boot camp, Windows operating system detects the hardware change and presumes it to be installed on a different machine. Virtual hardware is different from the real hardware (where Boot Camp is installed) and can cause such confusion for software . Please go through http://kb.parallels.com/9703 to know more.

3. alirezar1

alirezar1 Member

4. alirezar1

alirezar1 Member

hello .i have an i mac with Yosemite system version 10 10 2 and windows seven 64 bit that i had installed with boot camp ;also i have a parallels desk top (version 10) . i had not problem with my os system & windows system & parallels desk top untill i downloaded a a new copy of Yosemite directly of apple store and i installed it perfectly ;then i installed a new windows through boot camp .so far i had not any problem but when i i installed a new parallels desk in the same computer my old virtual machine was deleted so i took anew virtual machine then i installed parallels desk top successfully .after that my problems begun . now my os and windows and parallels desk top works perfect but i can not activate my windows and office through parallels desk top . windows and office is activated when i run windows separately .i had installed windows and parallels desk top several times ;also i installed parallels desk top tools through menu bar in of parallels desk top when i am installing parallels desk top in any way i can see the (CTRL+ALT) so i am sure that my installation is correct . now my problems is only activation windows and office through parallels desk top . as you know if i can not to activate my app i am not able to use of them .
    notice :
    1- i can not activate my program by phone in my country my only way is activation online .
    2-when i run windows separately in screen of my computer the name of os system is D- MACINTOSH HD and i can open it but if i run my windows through parallels desk top the name of my os system is local disk D and I can not open it .system says formate disk .
    i need helps because i do not know any solution.please help me with any issue or screen shot or map solution .thanks

5. Maheesh@Parallels

Maheesh@Parallels Parallels Support Parallels Support

Hello Alirezar1,
    It might happen if the activation key of Microsoft Operating System and the Microsoft Office have exceeded its limit or there might be any other issues in activating
    the copy of Windows in your Virtual Machine.
    Hence we suggest you to contact Microsoft Support Engineers directly and provide your activation keys and ensure that it can be used to re-activate.
    After verifying the activation keys with Microsoft, kindly try to re-activate it again and check how it works.

6. Xiaoxu LI

Xiaoxu LI Bit poster

http://kb.parallels.com/9703 solved only win7 activation but not Ms office activation problem.