"You have Reached the maximum number of Activations available for your activation key..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Pucko_Roman, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Pucko_Roman

Pucko_Roman Bit poster

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing with regard to the activation of Parallels desktop, version 10.
    My computer broke down and it was sent to repairement. The motherboard of my computer had to be replaced, but the hard drive remained the same. I got my computer back today and when I wanted to start Windows, I had to sign in my serial number. When the activation started I received the replay, written in the title of this forum message. There was a note attached that I can buy a new copy. Since I have already bought this program I think this is not an option.
    I am looking forward to your replay,
    Roman Pucko

2. RamyaS

RamyaS Product Expert

Hello Pucko,
    Please check your private messages.

3. WalterW

WalterW Bit poster

my main logic board was water damaged and I replaced it with a new one. Now I'm getting the same message that I must purchase a new copy. Do I need to? or can you help me.
    walter

4. RamyaS

RamyaS Product Expert

Hi WalterW,

5. MarkM5

MarkM5 Bit poster

I was running Parallels 10 on my Macbook Pro and almost 2 weeks ago it was fried during an electrical storm. I loaded parallels 10 on my new laptop but I received the following error message during activation:
    "You have Reached the maximum number of Activations available for your activation key"
    Is there another option besides having to purchase the program again?

Thank you, Mark M.

6. RamyaS

RamyaS Product Expert

Hello Mark,

7. andrewn1

andrewn1 Bit poster

I have the same problem - deinstalled from my other mac to put on my new mac but am told I've exceeded activations

8. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hello Andrew,

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  9. AndyR1

AndyR1 Bit poster

Hi,
    i've had to remove parallels desktop 10 from my old Mac and need to re-install it on my replacement Mac but it shows the 'Unable to confirm product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations'.
    is there anything you can do ?

thanks, Andy

10. Manoj@Parallels

Manoj@Parallels Parallels Support Parallels Support

Hi Andy,
    Please check your Private messages and respond to it for further assistance.

11. AntonY1

AntonY1 Bit poster

Same issue, please help to solve as soon as possible, as it is needed for my work.

12. Hi @AntonY1, we have sent you a private message, please check it and provide us with the results.

13. RadekV

RadekV Junior Member

Same issue, please help to solve as soon as possible, as it is needed for my work.

Thanx, Radek

14. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Radek, we have sent you a private message, please check it and provide us the info.

15. Winston.syh

Winston.syh Bit poster

Dear Sir ,

My Mac was crushed on today morning and I can't remove the parallels desktop normally first . Now I bought the new Mac and recover the data form time machine . When I run the parallels and it alarmed the " license is over the max available number for accessing " Would you mind to let me know how to fix it ?

Looking forward to seeing your reply .

Thanks
    Winston Hsieh

16. AlessandroZ

AlessandroZ Bit poster

Hi,
    I've the same problem. I removed (and formated HD) parallels desktop 10 from my old MacPro and now I'm trying to re-install it on my new MacPro but it shows the warning 'Unable to confirm product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations'.
    What can I do?
    Thanks

17. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi AlessandroZ, please check your inbox.

18. RaymondH1

RaymondH1 Bit poster

Hi
    I've the same problem. I removed (and formated HD) parallels desktop 10 from my Macbook Mac.
    I had re-installed my MBA but it shows the warning 'Unable to confirm product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations'.
    Please help to advise how to activate the Parallels Desktop 10.

19. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi Raymond, we have sent you a private message, please check it and provide us the info.