"Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Gamesurgeon, May 14, 2014.

1. Pagemakers

Pagemakers Member

If you raise a support ticket via Parallels they will reset your license.

2. @AaronM1 you may just uninstall Parallels Desktop from old Mac and install it on the new one.
    We've just changed some internal license settings for you, please try and let us know if you will have any issue.

3. JianyuZ

JianyuZ Bit poster

Can you send me a magic "private message" too if it can solve my same problem. The instruction from support page didn't work. I need use Parallels on my new Mac ASAP. thanks a lot!

4. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi JianyuZ,
    Please check your private message and reply us.

5. MarkC3

MarkC3 Bit poster

I have uninstalled Parallels Desktop 10 for my old computer and moved to a new computer. Getting "activation key reached its activation limit".
    Can you send me a magic "private message" too if it can solve my same problem. The instruction from support page didn't work. I need use Parallels on my new Mac ASAP.

6. @MarkC3 , please check your inbox.

7. AndreasM1

AndreasM1 Bit poster

Hi, I'm having this issue also. I have not installed parallels on more than one computer but it tells me that I can't activate because of too many activations already done.

8. @AndreasM1 ,please check your private message.

9. AssetM

AssetM Bit poster

Hello, my office is currently using 10 different Registration Keys on our account, and we need to know which keys are in current use and which can be deactivated, and how we can deactivate them. We have been uninstalling parallels from the computers whose Parallels Registrations Keys are no longer needed, but receive the message that they all have reached their limit. Please send a private message on how this can be resolved. Thank you.

10. AssetM

AssetM Bit poster

Hi, I still have not received a reply. I just need to know how I can deactivate unused registration keys so that I can activate them on another computer. Please message soon, thanks.

11. JuanE1

JuanE1 Bit poster

Having the same problem on my new macbook retina. Please help deactivating on the old computers. thank you

12. Dishant@Parallels

Dishant@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi AssetM,
    PLEASE CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE.

13. Dishant@Parallels

Dishant@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi JuanE1,
    please check your private message and reply us with the information.

14. Jean-PierreH

Jean-PierreH Bit poster

I have uninstalled Parallels Desktop 10 for my previous computer as required by the KB and want to install it on my new iMac.... but I'm getting the "activation key reached its activation limit" message ...
    Please help me to solve this issue!

15. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi Jean,
    Please check the private message.

16. jvolk

jvolk Junior Member

I have Parallels 10. I removed it from an old computer and want to use it on a new computer. I am getting the message that I've reached the maximum number of activations for my license key. Could you please PM me and reset my license so I can use parallels on my new computer?

17. RodrigoC1

RodrigoC1 Bit poster

I've just changed my MBP logic board, but haven't changed the HD or OS. But Parallels won't activate anymore (it says it has reached activation limit).

18. PaulChristopher@Parallels

Hi jvolk,

19. PaulChristopher@Parallels

Hi RodrigoC1,