help plz... no cursor in Win7 game Besiege

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by FelipeG, Jul 6, 2015.

1. FelipeG

FelipeG Bit poster

hello! first off, thanks for making Parallels and a forum to seek when I dont have the answer!
    Im running a Macbook Pro early 2011 15inch. Parallels 7 with Win7. I installed the game Besiege and could not use "right click" in any way... so i couldnt rotate the 3d world, hence not being able to play the game.
    I connected an apple mouse, via OS X, and it worked without having to enable it in devices. but still, no right click in game. In Win7, no problems, right click works in all windows. In game, no right click.
    I connected a usb logitech g100s and again, no problems both switching to OSX or WIN7, no issues, right click works.
    I was not able to get right click though in game. so i enabled the g100s in Parallels, Devices drop down, and pooof. the Cursor disappears, but its active. It works in game, both left and right click, but NO CURSOR. not even in Win7... i was able to make it appear by enabling trails... but only in Win7, when in game, it is gone. All drivers for Parallels mouse and keyboard seem up to date from inside Win7... could it be something with Parallels Tools?

thanks for the replies. i hope this is a common prob with an easy fix.

2. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

3. FelipeG

FelipeG Bit poster

sorry, im running Parallels Build 7.0.15107 and there is no "mouse and keyboard" in Hardware.

4. FelipeG

FelipeG Bit poster

5. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi Felipe, did you try changing the mouse settings to "Auto detect for games"?

6. FelipeG

FelipeG Bit poster

yes, its on auto... still no cursor when i enable the logitech mouse in DEVICES. if i simply use the trackpad, i have a cursor, but no right click... ive also tried set it to ON, same symptoms...

7. @FelipeG please try this steps:
    • Start > Control Panel > Mouse > Pointer Options tab
    • Uncheck the Display pointer trails box