Windows 10 issues (don't know if its parallels or Windows problem or ME)

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by WilliamC3, Jul 9, 2015.

1. WilliamC3

WilliamC3 Bit poster

Hi, i have installed Windows 10 just to try it out and there some issues i don't understand or maybe i did something wrong.

1. I don't seem to be able to add any shortcuts to the Windows desktop and seem to be related to the fact that its shared with the MAC desktop. Is there a way
    to fix this problem? Is it parallels related?
    2. I can see the files from the MAC computer but i cannot USE or Open any folders from Windows 10 or use any files from those i see.
    3. I cannot seem to be able to access MAC disks (e.g.:\\psf\Home\Documents...) is there i can do ?

i know its a new Windows version so i don't play with it too much cause its not final and new also for Parallels team but i just wanted to mention it to see if i was the only one having these issues. In PARALLELS settings, everything is shared with MAC so i don't know if it may cause problems. In the mean time, i will go back to Windows 8 partition cause its working much better.

thank you

William!

2. Manoj@Parallels

Manoj@Parallels Parallels Support Parallels Support

3. CccA

CccA Junior Member

4. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Sound good @CccA since, Windows 10 Technical Preview is in developing stage, most of the issue are fixed in the new builds.