Lost password service not working

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by mistadub, Jul 4, 2007.

1. mistadub

mistadub Bit poster

Hi,

I'm afraid I've lost my password for my Parallels Desktop account. I've already tried to recover it via the "lost password e-mail service" but the promised message never arrives in my mailbox (don't blame my spam filter, it's not the reason for the problem). Can anybody help me?

Thanks,
    David

2. ariell

ariell Member

Did you or did you not sign in to ask your question?

3. jvgfanatic

jvgfanatic Member

Did you or did you not see that the account in question has one post? Is it or is it not clear that this would be a new account created for the express purpose of asking this question? Is it or is it not a complete waste of time for me to even post on this thread? Do we or do we not enjoy the feeling of superiority we get when we correct someone, even in text on a forum? Should I or should I not hit the "Submit Reply" button? Can I or can I not fi

4. heggaton

heggaton Bit poster

I can confirm that on the *main* Parallels website, the Password retrieval service is not working.

5. Xenos

Xenos Parallels Team

Hello all,

We are aware of the issues concerning users accounts recognition on Parallels site. We are working to fix it. Please sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
    Xenos

6. ceo hank freid

ceo hank freid Bit poster

Reset the router.....by pressing the reset button on the back(mostly). You will have to reanable the security features after that as this reset will take the router to the factory defaults....

7. beta_bobert

beta_bobert Bit poster

I have tried numerous times to reset my password on the main site. I was, however, able to reset my password on the forums.

Is there still an issue with resetting passwords?

8. John@Parallels

John@Parallels Forum Maven

Site and forum passwords are different,
    For site password create ticket in support and they will reply you