Existing Access account + Parallels Pro upgrade?

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by BoxOfSnoo, Aug 19, 2015.

1. BoxOfSnoo

BoxOfSnoo Bit poster

I am an existing (happy) subscriber to Access, but now with a bundled 1y subscription with the Parallels 11 pro subscription, is there some way I can get a discount, or some other kind of deal? I don't want to pay twice for the same product.

2. BoxOfSnoo

BoxOfSnoo Bit poster

I guess you don't want to give me what I paid for, you just want me to pay more. I was told repeatedly that I would have the year added on to the "end" of my Pro subscription period (though why would I end my subscription?)

Well, I need Parallels, so I subscribed. Now I have THREE SUBSCRIPTIONS to Access, apparently.

See https://www.dropbox.com/s/0mojt1x47vr6syo/Screenshot 2015-08-21 17.28.30.png?dl=0

It was not added on, and still leaves me with more questions.

3. Hi, I've checked your Parallels Access subscription and would like to inform you that you Parallels Access 2 years subscription will expired at 6 of March,
    but the 1-year subscription which has been bundled with Parallels Desktop -> is free, and unfortunately we cannot refund it for your.
    But except for that, now the expiration date of your Parallels Access subscription is 6/03/2017 (so your 2-years paid subscription + 1-year free subscription).
    Please let me know if you have any additional questions.