How to buy Windows 10 product key?

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by delaneyrm, Aug 25, 2015.

1. delaneyrm

delaneyrm Junior Member

I have purchased Parallels 11.0 for my iMac and wish to install a new Windows 10, not an upgrade. I have downloaded a Windows 10 64-bit ISO file from the Microsoft site. I've gone to the Microsoft store to buy a product key, but I found no obvious way to do that.

Has anyone been able to buy a product key for Windows 10? If so, I would really appreciate a detailed description of how to do that.

Bob

2. harpo01

harpo01 Bit poster

Hi Bob,
    I purchased Windows 8.1 from the Microsoft Store then received a free upgrade to 10.
    John

3. delaneyrm

delaneyrm Junior Member

I bought Windows 10 from SoftwareKing. They emailed me the product key and directed me to the microsoft site for the ISO file, which I had already downloaded. The installation under Parallels 11.0 went very smoothly.
    Bob

4. LenaB

LenaB Bit poster

i purchased my windows 10 key from a microsoft reseller windows10keysale.com. it works till now. at the beginning, i'm quite skeptical at them. the price is too low. then i sent many questions to them. out of my expectation, they replied to me very soon. each question was answered. at that time, i planned to try the new 10 pro. long story short, i purchased a key from them, received it and download links(32bit&64bit) in about one hour. i need 64. and, more important, the key worked at the first try. in one word, i'm very satisfied with this purchase.

5. CageN

CageN Bit poster

You can buy it in the US store or place the order online. If you want to save time and money and have your system activated efficiently, then you just buy it from the online store MSofficialstore.com/ . Genuine product, effective reply and good customer service.

6. feriha

feriha Bit poster

The Windows 10 setup program checks your current activation status and reports the result to the activation servers. If you're "genuine" (that is, properly activated), the Windows activation server generates a Windows 10 license certificate (Microsoft calls it a "digital entitlement") and stores it in conjunction with your installation ID and the version you just activated. you'll be asked to enter that key a second time, later in setup, but you can skip past that box as well. When you finish the reinstall, assuming you used the same Windows 10 version on that hardware, you'll find it's automatically activated.

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Hi Everyone,
    We suggest you to buy Windows key directly from Microsoft store or from the authorized resellers. You can purchase Windows 10 from the Microsoft Online Store:
    You can find these links and instructions to create VM here.

Maria@Parallels likes this.