Cannot access to my PC

Discussion in 'Accessing your PC' started by jackywugz, Aug 30, 2015.

1. jackywugz

jackywugz Bit poster

Hello,

My notebook's account name is Wu XXXXXXX. There is a space between my first name and my last as my account name. I am quite sure that I enter the password and the account name correctly. But I still cannot login.

Regards,
    JackyWu

2. IkechukwuN

IkechukwuN Junior Member

Hi JackyWu,
    Are you accessing your notebook from a tablet or from another computer? Am having the problem of logging into my windows pc at work on my organisations network. Am able to log in using my iPad or iPhone but can't log in using a browser.

3. IkechukwuN

IkechukwuN Junior Member

Hi again,
    I've found a solution in my case and thought to share, if you have the same conditions that is. So I could not log unto my pc via Parallels access on a browser on my Mac. I work at a university so my pc and mac are on the universities network. So I was able to connect to my PC via safari browser on my mac. The problem why i could not connect was because, when the university gives us our usernames and passwords, when we log unto the Novell client, we are required to tick a box that says: "make you novell password the same with your computer password". Immediately i did this, i was able to enter my password on parallel access on browser on the mac and i was able to access my PC. Hope this helps.

Cheers!

4. ManojK@Parallels

ManojK@Parallels Parallels Support

Thank you for sharing this and feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.