Bought Parallels 10 from Amazon tried to install on 1st September

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by GillianB, Sep 3, 2015.

1. GillianB

GillianB Bit poster

Could someone PLEASE help me I've already posted a thread about this and received no reply whatsoever, Amazon are refusing to take the software back for a refund. i bought Parallels 10 from Amazon.co.uk on 17th August and finally got round to installing it on 1st September only to find that Parallels 11 had been listed on the web site and Parallels 11 refused to accept my key. I am already upset that nobody answered my original question and even more upset that Amazon have refused to refund me.
    You are rapidly losing a customer and I would be grateful for some help with this.

2. Hi, could you please provide us with any error message which you received during the activation.

3. StephenP1

StephenP1 Bit poster

I have the same problem, and I can't believe how difficult it is to contact Parallels support. I purchased Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with my new Mac from the Apple site recently. I just went to download Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac on the Parallels site, using the information that came with the Parallels box, and the Parallels site doesn't seem to list Parallels 10 anymore. When I tried to download Parallels 11 and enter the key code that came with my Parallels 10 box, it wouldn't accept it. WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PARALLELS DESKTOP 10? Don't tell me I have to pay more and upgrade to 11 (IF SO, WHY WOULD APPLE STILL BE SELLING VERSION 10?) because that's really shady, as is how difficult it is to contact support.

4. Hi, please use this KB in order to download the Parallels Desktop 10.