Accessing Mac with Yosemite

Discussion in 'Accessing your Mac' started by EdM1, Sep 22, 2015.

1. EdM1

EdM1 Bit poster

Parallels Access will not turn on. I tried updating the program, uninstalling, reinstalling, the works. Same answer: not accessible. When I click "Turn On Access," nothing happens. I was happy with this program until a few months ago, when this started. Now my subscription is due for renewal next week -- as of now, after taking 15 minutes to figure out how to penetrate into the "support" forum, the answer is NO WAY! Unless, of course, someone from Parallels is actually monitoring this and willing to provide useful advice.

2. EdM1

EdM1 Bit poster

Thanks for the "moderation," which tells me everything I need to know. Given the lousy "Support," I will not be renewing my subscription.

3. MikeS4

MikeS4 Bit poster

Ed,

I had the same problem today, also uninstalled and reinstalled, with same effect. I then signed out of the app and signed back in, and voila! Good luck.

4. EdM1

EdM1 Bit poster

I previously tried exactly that and it didn't work. And now my subscription has expired, and I refuse to renew unless I can assure myself the thing will work like it used to. It oil help if some from Parallels would actually intervene here.

5. Guys, could you please generate the problem report using this KB. Please reply us with the report ID