Seeking Answers to a Few New Problems in Parallels Desktop 11.0.2 for Mac

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by GregL2, Nov 5, 2015.

1. GregL2

GregL2 Bit poster

Hi guys, I just have a few questions regarding some new issues that seem to have emerged after installing the version 11 upgrade from 10.

1. I've noticed that the time (Clock) in Windows 10 is becoming stuck at whatever time the computer last went to sleep. It does not update until I manually go in a force it by turning off and back on the set time automatically feature. This never used to happen when running Parallels v10. Is there a way to fix this?

2. I used to be able to click on any actively running Windows application in the dock and switch directly over from the Mac OS X to the Windows environment. Now, nothing happens when I click a running Windows app in the dock. The only way to move between Mac and Windows is to click on the Parallels icon in the dock (or press F6). Why am I no longer able to simply click on the icon for an actively running Windows app to switch back over to windows and work on that file?

Any suggestions on how to resolve these issues would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers!
    ~Greg

2. Dishant@Parallels

Dishant@Parallels Parallels Support