Win10 problem with serial key and virtual machine

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by MatteoM2, Nov 12, 2015.

1. MatteoM2

MatteoM2 Bit poster

It has solved the problem of serial key for window 10? several times I tried to install Win10 with Bootcamp and win proved properly activated ... but after installing parallel desktop magically activation is canceled. This issue of the virtual machine has been solved?

2. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi MatteoM2,
    I've checked our internal system and would like to inform you that the issue has been escalated to the Development Team.
    Once we receive the update from them we will contact you.

3. MatteoM2

MatteoM2 Bit poster

Ok thanks ;)

4. imacken

imacken Hunter

I have the same problem and posted another thread on this. At least you got some sort of reply from Parallels - more than I did!
    Don't know what it takes to resolve this issue. The pattern is the same, run Windows 10 from Bootcamp, activate with product key, everything OK. Then, boot Windows 10 in VM in Parallels, Windows says 'not activated', go back to Bootcamp, Windows says 'not activated', so then click on 'validate Windows', Windows is now validated, .....
    Repeat the process ad nauseum!
    This has been going on for months now with many posts on the topic. What does it take for Parallels to find a solution for this crazy situation?

5. MatteoM2

MatteoM2 Bit poster

Parallel must find ways to create a virtual machine that is seen by the system in the form identical to the one on which you installed Win ... or ask a Microsoft update to enable virtual machines ... but the problem is there