Mouse not staying inside the Parallels Window

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by ThomasK3, Nov 25, 2015.

1. ThomasK3

ThomasK3 Bit poster

Running Windows 7 on Parallels 10. I have 3 monitors, but only the main (center) one is displaying Parallels (i.e., Windows) in full screen (which is what I want).
    My problem is that the mouse cursor won't stay inside of the Parallels window, even when the window is full screen, so it will freely move out onto the other screens. Even if I exit fullscreen and view in a windowed mode, the mouse still won't stick the inside of the window. Any solution?

2. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hello Thomas, please reinstall Parallels Tools from Action->Reinstall Parallels Tools and check how it works. If the issue persists, please try this article to fix the issue.

3. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hello, It seems that you're on outdated build of Parallels Desktop 11, please update Parallels Desktop to the latest build 11.1.1 (32312). You can update to the latest build as suggested in this article. Latest version always available here: http://www.parallels.com/directdownload/pd11/ Please note that Parallels Tools also needs to be updated (Actions > Update Parallels Tools). Please see this article to know more about Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac updates summary.